Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dreaming of a white fir

Hello again my friends!
Here I am today with a cute christmas tree for wich I used small (VERY SMALL) fringed flowers.


I had this idea some time ago but only now I can touch the result. I`ve made more trees like this one, it takes some time to fringe all those narrow strips, but it`s fun.


I'll enter this card to the CASE Study Challenge #69. Here`s the inspiration piece of this week.


And here is my case. I have to tell how great it was to play with an inspiring card. You have to make something that looks almost the same, but not exactly and from this game ideas keep comming.


I also enter this card to the next challenges:
my mum's craft shop challenges - where the theme is Traditional Christmas
for fun challenges - Christmas Sparkle
paper sundaes - Anything Christmas
basic grey challenges - anything goes


Stay close because I have more Christmas cards.
Hugs,
Anca

13 comments:

  1. Really pretty looking card. Sweet. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very clever, I love your little tree! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please list us as a challenge that youre entering. Thank you.
    This is a cute card. Thanks for playing with us at For Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooof ce pofta-mi faci!
    Cred ca eu sar anul acesta peste felicitari.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, really love the tree !!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your cards are incredible! Thanks for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous design and awesome tree! Love the wonderful neutrals and that stunning pop of color! So glad to have you playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layers! And I like the softness of your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I`m so happy to read your comments! Thank you for your time and beautiful words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful card, fabulous quilled tree.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey,
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I'm enamored with those little fringed flowers made into a tree! And thank you for your beuatiful CASE -- I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it so much, this is very pretty in white nuance, Anca....

    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete