Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why cards?

Ador felicitarile. Este ceva pur si simplu, o dragoste infinita, o accept si ma umplu de ea pana la suprasaturatie.
I love cards. It`s something just like that, an infinite love, I accept it and I let myself breath it until overflowing.


Felicitarile
- sunt precum un tablou in miniatura sau precum o fotografie
- sunt pline de culoare
- iti fac inima sa bata mai tare cat atepti sa citesti ce e scris inauntru
- sunt precum o carte, intreaga poveste dintre cel care o daruieste si cel care o primeste poate fi scrisa inauntru folosind cateva propozitii
- gasite printre niste hartii mai vechi sunt o adevarata comoara
- te ajuta sa iti marturisesti sentimentele cu delicatete si totusi puternic
Cards
- are like a small painting or photography
- are full with color
- make your heart beat like crazy waiting for the words written inside
- are like a book, the whole story between To and From can be written inside using only few sentences
- found between your papers after some years are like a treasure
- help you confess your feelings in a gentle, yet powerful way



E un semn bun ca oamenii mai cumpara felicitari. Si mai bine daca le cumpara pe cele handmade. Aici este o felicitare pentru care am folosit una din primele flori facute facute cu aceasta tehnica.
I think it`s a very good sign that people still buy cards. Even better if they buy handmade cards. Here is the card for which I used one of the first flowers made with this technique.

5 comments:

  1. Mersi de comment si ma bucur ca iti plac cameele mele. Chiar ar trebui sa faci si tu din hartie. cred ca ar iesi ceva foarte interesant mai ales ca vad ca te pricepi :)
    Merci si succes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your words ... every hand-made card is a little work of art! And thanks for visiting my blog. Like me, you enjoy developing new ideas in quilling. I will follow you with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the flower and enjoyed reading your post!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your appreciation. I never dreamed to get appreciations for my words through... quilling.

    ReplyDelete