Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My recent work

I usually post my creations after a month or more (exception for special holydays). But today I`m anxious to show you this recent, new creation: a pot with flowers. I saw this idea, quite different, on another blog. And I wanted to try it! I have more cards like this - in different colors - but thought one it`s more than enough. De obicei postez ceea ce creez dupa o luna sau chiar mai multa vreme (cu exceptia sarbatorilor mai deosebite). Dar azi sunt tare nerabdatoare sa va arat cea mai noua creatie dintre felicitari: un ghiveci cu flori. Am vazut ideea aceasta, destul de diferita, pe un alt blog. Si am vrut imediat sa o incerc! Am mai multe felicitari de genul acesteia - in culori si dimensiuni diferite - dar m-am gandit ca una e mai mult decat destul.
Imagine this with large, quilled flowers! Waiting for the moment to come so that I can make the idea become true. Imaginati-va aceasta minunatie cu niste flori mari, quilling! Aia astept sa vina momentul in care aceasta idee sa devina realitate.
As I said, I have more cards like this in different colors. What do you choose to see? Pale purple, blue or tangerine? Vote in the comments section and I`ll post the winner :) Asa cum am zis, am mai multe felicitari ca aceasta in culori diferite. Ce alegeti sa vedeti? Mov deschis, albastru sau tangerine? Votati in comentariul vostru si voi posta castigatoarea :)

7 comments:

  1. Si mie imi place foarte mult!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely flowers! can we have all the other colours? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making me smile :) Gorgeous sunny card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, would like the pale purple to see!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Anca, it looks amazing. I agree with Paula and would love to see Pale Purple!! Please share soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card, Anca

    hugs

    ReplyDelete