Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pay it forward

Do you remember my cherry blossom card (here it is) and the contest I won? Well a few weeks ago Oana sent the gifts. I wanted to make something for her, as a pay it forward game (by the way, I love that movie!). So here is my work for her.


I decided to make something that looks like the card so I made an entire cherry blossom tree. I also have one for me and I intention to make 3 more ”quilling paintings” for the rest of the seasons.


The flowers are made of 2 mm paper strips and are painted with pink acrylic.



Yesterday Oana received the gift, she wrote so beautiful words about me and the joy she felt.


Now, I know that Oana loves the painting, I wish you like it too.
May you have a wonderful spring,
Anca

9 comments:

  1. superb.ca de fiecare data.felicitari!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful. I look forward to seeing your other pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree, would love to see your other pictures!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls for your good words:) I put a link at the begining of the post to my first cherry blosom work. Hope it`s ok now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A iesit minunat ciresul inflorit! Imi place tare mult! O primavara frumoasa si tie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is BEAUTIFUL!!! Must have taken you so many hours. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb! si tare ma bucur ca ai castigat acel concurs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imi plac foarte mult lucrarile tale, Anca! Sunt asa de delicate si pline de culoare! Se vede ca pui multa pasiune in ceea ce faci. Spor in continuare!

    ReplyDelete