Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quilling snow

The first day of December is here. There are no snowflakes falling from the sky... But I have some quilling snowflakes. This year I tried to improve my favourite ones from the last year, I`ve made them a little bit smaller. And... they are blue!


This is not a card, I intend to make more cards using them. Here I arranged the snowflakes only for the pictures, just like that... and I love the way they look - like snow dust.



I`ve noticed many of you just love making quilling snowflakes. I feel the same. Only that I have some other projects I work at... Yet, when going to bed I imagine new cards designs for this season.



Waiting for the snowflakes to fall,
Anca

18 comments:

  1. Arata foarte bine, imi plac si nuantele de albastru pe care le-ai folosit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've seen snow where I am! I love the patterns in quilled snowflakes. I am not able to make them so uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minunati fulgii de zapada! Iar albastrul deschis pe care l-ai folosit e asa de frumos si potrivit pentru fulgi! Cred ca voi mai face si eu cativa, doar, doar aducem si putina zapada iarna asta:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. foarte frumos aranjament, de fulguti nu mai zic, cromatica de asemenea si vin splendid pe hatia aceea alba embosata!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely snowflakes, Anca

    hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dear ones! Thank you for stopping by and for the beautiful comments!

    Va multumesc mult pentru vizita si pentru cuvintele frumoase! Ma fac sa ma simt tare bine...

    Anca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all Anca. I quilled snowflakes for the first time this year and they are not as easy as it looks.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifu!!
    Nati from Brazil
    http://natiquill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte frumosi fulgii tai, abia astept sa vad cu ce creatii ne vei mai surprinde. Am facut si eu astfel de fulgi, dar ii folosesc ca si ornamente pentru pom. Poate cu atatia fulgi pe care ii cream, vine si zapada :). felicitari!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooooh! I am feeling cold now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful creation!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your snowflakes! Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I'm sure the cards will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete