Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Unusual color combo for quilling

Hello there! I believe we are all quite busy with spring playing around (at least we know she`ll come!). For today I have a special card, with strong colors and unusual combo - purple and yellow.
Salutare dragelor! Cred ca suntem toate cam ocupate acum cu primavara ce ne da tarcoale (cel putin stim ca va veni!). Pentru azi am o felicitare speciala, cu niste culori puternice si o combinatie mai neobisnuita - mov inchis si galben.


Lately I`ve used some strange colors but I love them all and of course this one too. It is a fringed flower with beads in the center, and some stamps used as a background.
In ultima vreme am folosit culori mai ciudate, dar iubesc cu lorile asa ca bineinteles ca si pe acestea! Aici e o floare franjurata (fringed) cu margele in mijloc si cu niste stampile ca fundal.



It really has strong character, isn`t it?
Chiar are personalitate felicitarea asta, nu?

4 comments:

  1. Iubesc combinatia mov-galben!
    Minunata felicitare !
    aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used purple and yellow together, but now that I've seen this ,I'll give it a try, very pretty!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. So big fringe flower :) Beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete