Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Feminine Gender

A very, very special day for us, today. Happy anniversary - we celebrate women, mothers... the feminine gender as someone with a little girl and a lady dog said.

Here are a few snowdrops I`ve made, love them all, simply love them, just love them - this is all I can say. No. There is more - I adore them.


Maybe already you know this type - I saw them everywhere around. I decided to use some lace - since I love it so much and some stamps as background. Simply yet so beautiful.



I`ve tried more colors. Such a simple recipe for these cards isn`t it?





Wishing you a lot of happiness and smiles and laughs,
Anca

12 comments:

  1. So very delicate and beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumim frumos pentru urari si minunatii ghiocei! Felicitari simple, elegante si pline de suflet, ca intotdeauna!
    O primavara minunata iti doresc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atat de simpli si de eleganti ghioceii! superb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. La multi ani si fie care primavara sa va aduca caldura in suflet.
    Iar felicitarile sunt superbe. Foarte delicate. Le ador.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    I loved the design and the flower!
    Congratulations for your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is breathtaking, Anca. Your beautiful flowers are so inspiring! I've been wanting to get some quilling tools & try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful!! They are so delicate. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superbe! Si o idee excelenta pentru a folosi bucati mici de dantela.

    ReplyDelete